Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your browser to track your internet viewing behaviour.
If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, see the section below entitled “Disabling cookies”. If you've accepted our cookies in the past, you can also amend your cookie preferences at any time by clicking the small padlock icon that appears along the left side of our website.
Types of Cookie
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The most common form of cookies are:
- Functionality cookies are part of the website that allow you to navigate it and use it normally. They are used in functions like “Add to basket” and “Save my basket for later”.
- Customer Preference Cookies record your on-site preferences. For example, your language or currency.
- Website Analytics Cookies allow us to analyse how customers use our site, to improve it and your customer experience. These are generally used in aggregate, rather than focussing on the actions of individual visitors.
- Targeting or advertising Cookies are used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you and to limit the number of times they are shown to you. We also use them to analyse the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns.
Functionality Cookies (Strictly Necessary)
The use of certain cookies is essential to provide access and functionality to this website. These cookies are set by us and do not store any personal information about you.
|PHPSESSID||Browser Session||Access, functionality, settings and security|
|EUCookie||Session / 10 Years||Remembering cookie notification and acceptance|
|RutlandUser||Browser Session / 30 Days||Access, functionality and settings|
As well as our own cookies, the information we gather on users’ site usage status is provided automatically to social media, data analysis and advertisement distribution partners such as Google and Facebook, so these companies track users on our website. Each partner company may use this information in combination with other information the user provided to each partner or other information gathered when the user used each partner's service. We will ensure the adequate measures are taken concerning the protection of your cookies by executing standard contract clauses based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation, etc. See more detailed information on 3rd Party Cookies in the table further down.
Opting-out of Google Analytics
Google Analytics cookies are one of the most common forms of tracking code and extensively used by Rutland County Garden Furniture Ltd in tracking user behaviour.
To choose not to be tracked by Google analytics trackers, you can make use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on. this will communicate with the Google Analytics software (ga.js) to stop data being sent to Google Analytics. This add-on does not affect your browser in any other way.
You have the option to opt out in this way right now or to return and withdraw your consent at any time, from which point no further cookies will be applied to your visits. Simply follow the steps above. For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
Disabling All Cookies
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies at any time.
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you are welcome to view our site, but please be aware that you might not be able to use all of the features we offer. For example, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Internet Explorer, Windows7, 8 and 10:
Please note that disabling a cookie or category of cookie will not delete an existing cookie from a browser, so this will need to be done separately from within your own browser. Please visit the help pages of your web browser.
More information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/. Please be aware that the action of deleting or disabling future cookies, may affect your user experience and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Information about 3rd Party Cookies:
(1) Data Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
(2) About Facebook Ads https://www.facebook.com/help/769828729705201/
See "How Ads Work on Facebook" > "How does Facebook decide which ads to show me and how can I control which ads I see?"
Adwords Policies: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en-GB
Settings for Google ads http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ configure "Opt out of interest-based Google ads across the web"
|Google Analytics||Traffic Analysis||
(1) Security and privacy in Universal Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=en
(2) Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en