Our beautiful pergolas will define your own oasis of light and shade
- £535.00Lean to Garden Pergola - 2 PostOur lean to pergolas are heavy duty in construction with pressure-treated timber for maximum durability.
- £610.00Lean to Garden Pergola - 3 PostsOur lean to pergolas are heavy duty in construction with pressure-treated timber for maximum durability.
- £710.00Premium Lean to Pergola - 3 PostThe Rutland Premium Lean-to Pergola features rafters and runners that are slotted to form a halved joint, improving the strength, stability and look of your pergola.
- £1,025.00Wooden Pergola and Decking KitA beautiful addition to any garden...
- £350.00Clearance Lean To Box Pergola**2 WEEK SUMMER SALE**
- £390.00Clearance Premium Lean to Pergola - 2 Post**2 WEEK SUMMER SALE**
- £420.00Clearance Premium Pergola**2 WEEK SUMMER SALE**
- £350.00Clearance Lean to Garden Pergola - 2 Post**2 WEEK SUMMER SALE**
- £370.00Clearance Garden Pergola**2 WEEK SUMMER SALE**
- £360.00Clearance Box Pergola**2 WEEK SUMMER SALE**
A wooden pergola can help you to transform your outdoor space into a wonderfully inviting place, ready for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Garden pergolas combine architectural elegance with perfect functionality to provide you with a beautifully crafted area where you can relax and unwind.
All of our wooden pergolas are constructed from pressure treated, exterior CLS grade woods to ensure that they will withstand the test of time. Supplied as easy to assemble pergola kits, our redwood timber constructions are all pre-cut and machined, meaning you only need the simplest of tools to put your new pergola together.
How To Use A Pergola in Your Garden
A pergola can be used to link buildings or can extend from a door into an open garden. Freestanding wooden pergolas are ideal if you want to create an area that can benefit from a refreshing breeze and provide protection from the harsh glare of direct sunlight. A pergola can look incredible when used to provide support for flowering climbing plants that grow over the top.
Our range of pergola kits can all add height and a sense of privacy to any garden, and they can be freestanding, attached to an existing building or part of a decking kit. Our wooden pergolas come in a variety of styles, sizes and colours to suit every garden and every budget.
Pergolas & Decking
A traditional or contemporary wooden pergola and decking kit contains everything that you could need to create a perfectly crafted decking area with an integral pergola within your garden. With one of our pergola kits, you don’t need to dig any foundations or complete any advance preparation at all to create a wonderful outdoor seating or entertaining space.