Pergolas & Pergola Kits
Our beautiful pergolas will define your own oasis of light and shade
- £955.00Premium Corner PergolaMultiple Sizes And Colour Options Available
- £895.00Wall Mounted Garden Pergola and Decking KitA beautiful addition to any garden...
- £19.95Galvanised Steel Pergola Foot / Post HolderThese are made to fit our Rutland County Garden Furniture 95mm x 95mm Pergola posts.
- £21.95Galvanised Steel Pergola Foot / Post Holder - Socket DesignThese are made to fit our Rutland County Garden Furniture 95mm x 95mm Pergola posts.
- £785.00Panel Pergola - 2.4m WidthMultiple Length Options Available
- £875.00Panel Pergola - 3.6m WidthMultiple Length Options Available
- £955.00Panel Pergola - 4.2m WidthMultiple Length Options Available
- £1,005.00Panel Pergola - 4.8m WidthMultiple Length Options Available
- £310.00Screen PergolaOur screen pergola is a decorative structure that can be used for a wide variety of purposes when adding interest to a garden design.
- £845.00Panel Pergola - 3m WidthMultiple Length Options Available
- £805.00Shade Pergola - 2.4m WidthMultiple Length And Colour Options Available
- £925.00Shade Pergola - 3m WidthMultiple Length And Colour Options Available
A wooden pergola can help you to transform your outdoor space into a wonderfully inviting place, ready for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Garden pergolas combine architectural elegance with perfect functionality to provide you with a beautifully crafted area where you can relax and unwind.
All of our wooden pergolas are constructed from pressure treated, exterior CLS grade woods to ensure that they will withstand the test of time. Supplied as easy to assemble pergola kits, our redwood timber constructions are all pre-cut and machined, meaning you only need the simplest of tools to put your new pergola together.
How To Use A Pergola in Your Garden
A pergola can be used to link buildings or can extend from a door into an open garden. Freestanding wooden pergolas are ideal if you want to create an area that can benefit from a refreshing breeze and provide protection from the harsh glare of direct sunlight. A pergola can look incredible when used to provide support for flowering climbing plants that grow over the top.
Our range of pergola kits can all add height and a sense of privacy to any garden, and they can be freestanding, attached to an existing building or part of a decking kit. Our wooden pergolas come in a variety of styles, sizes and colours to suit every garden and every budget.
Pergolas & Decking
A traditional or contemporary wooden pergola and decking kit contains everything that you could need to create a perfectly crafted decking area with an integral pergola within your garden. With one of our pergola kits, you don’t need to dig any foundations or complete any advance preparation at all to create a wonderful outdoor seating or entertaining space.
Ordering & Buying Pergolas Online
The purchase process here on Rutland County Garden Furniture is designed to make ordering your pergola as easy and as quick possible. All of the options are presented in the Add to Cart section on every product page and the numerous thumbnail images also included on the page will assist you in visualising every aspect of your new pergola. Not sure about something? No problem - we are on hand Monday to Friday - 9 - 5pm to answer any questions or queries you may have - just pick up the phone or drop us an email. You can even ping us a message on our socials over the weekend!
Why purchase your pergola from Rutland County Garden Furniture?
When you buy a pergola from Rutland County Garden Furniture you are buying from one of the UK's most popular garden pergola specialists. Every wooden pergola we sell is manufactured here in the UK in our very own workshops from pressure treated Northern European Redwood with fully corrosion treated fixings for the ultimate in longevity (as well as good looks!). As well as our "off the peg" designs we are able to provide a range of customisations - want a roof? more posts? got an odd shaped patio? need a 20M super pergola for an event? All of these variations are possible and more. With over 15 years in pergola design and construction under our belts there's no better place to purchase your wooden garden pergola than from Rutland County Garden Furniture.